Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Day of My Blog!

Hi everyone! My name is Heidi. I am a single mother of two beautiful girls, JAKlynn and Shelby. We live in Wisconsin where most of the time it is cold. I had started to make blankets for my family and friends and decided to share with the rest of you my talent. On this blog I would like to share my day to day battles of this business and give you the opportunity to have your very own Handmade Hug! Thanks for joining me on this journey and all the comments and advice.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi. Love your Noah's ark afghan
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi, You are definitely on the ball. I must congratulate you on your topic for the research paper and also the afghans, how nice. Looking forward to conversation more.

    ReplyDelete