Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Assignment

Since this blog is part of my school assignments I would like to talk about my recent paper. I am writing my paper on Teen Sexual Education: Preventions and Parenting Working Together. If you all have feed back on this subject it may help me to get a better paper. I have statistics to back up why abstinence is the best at that age. Even though we want them to be abstinence we still need to talk about STDs such as how you get them. Teens think if they just don't have intercourse they will be fine. I think the condoms send the wrong messages, giving them the ok to experiment but be safe. Parents need to be involved and not be scared to talk about sex. Would you like them to learn from TV or you?

This is just the ideas of the paper. I have the rough draft almost finished and need to make it bigger for the final.

Thanks for any ideas and input!

No comments:

Post a Comment