Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Moments

I have a backwards kid. Most girls pee on the toilet first, my daughter will poop and then get off the toilet and pee right next to it! Backwards kid, I know. She is learning thought, she sits in front of Dora a good portion of the day on her little seat. I am proud of her efforts and no more diapers, pull ups for here on out!

My sister, Nicole, got engaged this weekend. I am so happy for her. She has finally made a life for herself, a nice new car, a career job, and now soon a hubby. Now if we could just get her to change diapers we could add kids into the mix!

I had a down week on my workouts. I don't drink as much soda as I use to and it is mostly caffeine free. I still have lost week. I am down 6 pounds. My dead line is fast approaching to be down 10 pounds. I have one week to kick butt and get rid of it! I can't go to Zumba class tonight but I spent 30 minutes on the wii this am. Hopefully I can get more time in tonight. Zumba is an hour long and I would sure still like an hour today even if it isn't all at once. I think I hear Bob and Jillian calling my name!

The business is going slow. I need to get more things made and I seem to be at a road block on it. I am currently making things for my mom's 50th birthday so that makes business things take a back burner. I don't know of any area craft fairs this summer so I might have to wait unit closer to the holidays to be at one. I am going to start a collection of dishcloths for the sale as well. My fingers sure will be busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment