Monday, April 12, 2010

May need to do some rethinking


This is my Cindy Angel. I am selling her for $6. I have made a few changes to the original pattern. Here is the link to the original. http://www.lionbrand.com/cgi-bin/patternView.fcgi?itemKey=1922244053

This is my sweet little lady bug selling for only $3. I don't recommend this one for small children as the eyes can come off. I can make another one with different eyes. It took me sometime to find eyes that would work. Here is the link for her.http://www.lionbrand.com/cgi-bin/patternView.fcgi?itemKey=1922243352

I have been trying to get things together for my Handmade Hugs business. I started making a few amigurumi creatures. Amigurumi is a japanese term for crocheted (or knit) doll. The dolls turned out really neat and I can have one done in a day or so depending on the size. It makes it seem like the blankets take forever. I was thinking of making a bunch of creatures to have on hand for craft fairs and hold off on the blankets for now. I enjoy doing the quick things, it makes it seem like I am getting a lot more done when I have a doll finished by the end of the day. So please leave feedback.

1 comment:

  1. They look great! Keep up the great work, you are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete