Monday, June 28, 2010

Motivation

I lack motivation right now. Things are such a blur in my life that it is hard to concentrate on one thing and get it done. I need to make a list, but I don't know what is the most important thing to do first (once school work is done of course!) Here is a few things that I need to do:
Unpack new place.
Finish packing and cleaning old place.
Make blanket for Nicole's couch.
Make dolls to sell.

And these are just the big things off the top of my head. I can't decide what type of amigurumi doll I should make for cancer. I am thinking of either a dog, bear or angel. I have a pattern for mini bears that I thought would look cute and fast to do. This way they would be cheap and I can still donate the money to cancer. My idea is to put ribbons over their heart area of the different kinds of cancer.

I appreciate the feedback on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment