Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why to believe

Today times are ruff for us all but let's not forget someone could use help just as you were helped at once. I greatly believe it 'pay it forward.' Listen to this story and maybe you will understand a little more too.

I am a single mom. I work long hours and attend classes. I never seem to be a head of the bills and sometimes have to rob Peter to pay Paul. This week when I had gotten to work the secretary hands me a envelope where I found a fifty-dollar bill, just enough to cover the water bill that I was thinking was going to be late again. I asked Jill where the money came from as there was no note attached. Are you sure this is for me? Jill reassured me that yes the money was mine and not to worry where it came from, 'just accept it.'
"When my husband was overseas money was tight and we hit rough patches, someone from church left an envelope for me, didn't sign the card or anything. I asked the pastor who did this so I can thank them. He said if they wanted you to know they would have signed the card. God is using this person to do his work. I'm sure who ever did this feels blessed to have been able to help you. Just accept it and give thanks."

This is why I relay and why I donate my boxes to Head Start's pay it forward! We all could use a little more kindness in our lives! Time to clean out the closets!

No comments:

Post a Comment