Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Moving!

I have made a decision to move to Sturtevant. I have given my notice this week to my landlord and now our adventures have begun! I spend the day packing and the nights doing homework. So far we are getting things done and I am staying ahead in school. Shelby is excited about our new place and wants to stay the night already! I told her we could have a sleep out in the living room before the furniture gets there. Now I am looking into what school I will be sending Shelby, daycare for both girls, and babysitters for the weekend in my home.

Once we are settled into our new home. I will be able to get back to my business and start making more Amigurumi dolls! My best friend Stacy was so awesome to buy me yarn and a new book of animals for my birthday! I can't wait until I have time to start a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment